Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of the Journal on Mathematics Education (JME) must be:
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 10 pages for research paper.
- The article must include abstract in English (100-200 words) and be following by the keywords (3-5 words).
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting. The citation must be in the form of in-text and bibliography are based on APA 7th Edition (American Psychological Association)
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the JME paper template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation.
- Abstract. The Abstract has 100 to 200 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion - Acknowledgment - Reference - Appendix (optional)
- References. Expect a minimum of 30 references primarily with a minimum of 85% from reputable journal papers with their DOI or URLs.
- The manuscript should be checked and edited by an English Language Editor (Proofreader).
Please contact info jme[at]unsri.ac.id for the problems.